Apply for a US Personal Tax Identification Number

Personal US tax identification numbers are needed to file US tax returns. Once issued this number is used to track the various filings you need to complete with the Internal Revenue Service.

You can only get a US tax identification number if you are not eligible for a Social Security Number.

As a Certified Acceptance Agent I can help you get this tax identification number.

To apply for a personal US tax identification number you must bring me the following:

1. Bring a photocopy of your passport and your passport to my office.

2. Your Maiden name if you are married.

3. Your mailing address.

4. A copy of the rental agreement showing that your property manager wants to withhold tax.

Click on the link before to go the application for a taxpayer identification number.